- Robust and damage resistant console that is totally fluid resistant.
- Automatic tamper detection and reporting.
- Integrated entertainment with selectable music channels on the cell intercom.
- Full talk-back intercommunication facility to cells including capabilities for audio monitoring, voice alert and recording of all voice communications for administrative record keeping.
- Integrates with CCTV for full audio visual surveillance and recording.
- Rugged officer station options to display the locations and level of priority for each active call by means of plain English text and alert tones.
- Optional remote alphanumeric displays.
- Easy to use, local officer station keypad functions to answer a call, call a cell, make public address announcements, disable cell intercoms and control music distribution.
- User friendly central officer station option for large sites with many 'local' officer stations to maximize staff efficiency through centralized monitoring and control of all alarms, intercommunications and system operations for up to 4,000 cells.
- Logging, browsing and printing of all alarms and system events.
- Flexible system configuration and operation customized to suit the specific needs such as cell configurations, display messages and alarm tones.
- Integrated positional staff duress alarm system.
- Reliability of Fiber Optic interconnections.
- Easy to install and to expand, modular connected system components.
- Automatically detects and reports in cell suspicious activity, tamper, faults or sabotage on the system.
- Battery back-up against mains power failure.
- Lightning and static protected.
CellGuard is the most effective and efficient custom-designed secure care emergency call and intercommunication system available today.
Designed specifically for the harsh environment of prisons, police lock-ups, remand and detention centres, etc., CellGuard provides tamper proof emergency call and intercommunication integrated with surveillance, monitoring, logging and printing of records in accordance with statutory "duty of care" requirements.
CellGuard's microprocessor technology ensures immediate two way voice contact with cell inmates and optional voice recording when security staff answer cell calls. AUSTCO's leading edge security specific intercommunications technology ensures the highest quality of audio from cells.
Audio monitoring and voice alert is available for increased care of high risk inmates as is optional integration with CCTV surveillance and recording systems.
System operations are via rugged, custom designed and easy to use officer stations. Locations and priority levels of active calls are displayed by means of customizable plain English text and alert tones. Answering calls, calling cells, making PA calls, etc are via simple single keypad actions.
An equally easy to use computer based 'central' officer station option for centralized monitoring and control of multiple fibre optic networked 'local' officer stations is available. Central control allows remote control of unattended 'local officer stations such as during night shift.
CellGuard maintains a time and date stamped log of all calls, system alarms and events for later browser and/or printer access.
The New CI-3x10 staff-station employs an updated 32 bit processor and extra memory. This processor enables the CI-3x10 to exceed all current job specifications including our own VOIP ethernet backbone to reduce separate inter-building cabling.
The new Austco server provides for site programming, voice logging, record keeping and reports. There is a completely new ethernet bidirectional interface to third party equipment as well as standard interfaces to existing customers.
The CI-3x10 staff-station is similar to the CG-3x00 range of staff-stations being primarily a desk-mount unit but with the option of flush-mounting into a console.
The front panel now utilises piezo ceramic push-button technology. An anodised and etched aluminium front plate incorporates these piezo buttons and a built in speaker is behind a protective baffle. A gooseneck mike is now a standard fitting to these new staff-stations.
In a multiple staff-station system, CAT-5 cabling and Voice over Ethernet (VoE) simplify building to building cabling and allow complete flexibility for call transfers and inter staff-station communication. Standard commercial Ethernet optic-fibre modems and hubs can be employed where required.