- Distinctive, easy to use patient handsets.
- Bright, easy to see, colour configuration over door lamps.
- Coloured corridor character displays with tone alert.
- User friendly, touch screen nurse station consoles.
- Two-way nurse to patient speech communications.
- Networked nurse stations with bed and ward swinging.
- Dynamic patient to nurse pager and/or wireless phone assignment.
- Customization of call levels, alarm messages and priorities.
- Selection of priority tone sounds and colour designations.
- Interfacing to security, fire and critical equipment failure alarms.
- Call upgrade facilities and automatic emergency override.
- CSA/UL and International Standards.
The MediCom Nursecall System enables nurses to provide prompt and effective responses to patients' calls at all times. Embracing solid state electronic technology and software, MediCom incorporates a comprehensive and flexible range of call types, priority levels, alarm handling and call indication options configurable to best suit the operational needs of any hospital.
Optional two-way speech (talk-back) communications between nurses and patients ensures an effective response to calls resulting in increased staff efficiency and patient care.
Integrated with AUSTCO's state-of-the-art paging and telephone technologies such as wireless telephones, MediCom allows nurses to receive and respond to patient calls while moving freely around their wards thus further increasing staff efficiency.
Patients can activate calls using a palm sized, easy to grip, one button pendant or by using AUSTCO's multi-function entertainment handset. Headwall or wall mounted silicon call points with soft touch, backlit, coloured silicon buttons for ease of identification and use are also available. All call points incorporate immediate audio visual indication to assure the patient that the call has been placed.