- Coloured, easy to identify backlit silicon call points with audio visual reassurance.
- Remote (RF) neck pendants for mobile residents.
- Wet area water resistant call points including shower pull cord with safety break-apart link.
- Resident-friendly operation to instantly alert staff by means of silent vibrating message pagers or wireless telephones, discretely located over door lights, and/or alphanumeric colour displays.
- Radio paging or wireless telephones will provide total mobility and instant communication with the resident staff or management.
- Dynamic staff to resident pager and/or wireless telephone assignment.
- Easy-to-use, computerized staff station options including colour coded alarm displays on LCD monitor with optional touch screen functions.
- On-site customization of call levels, alarm messages and priorities.
- Automatic call escalation and relay to selected staff or combinations of staff.
- Data logging and print out of allevents.
- Two-way staff to resident speech (talk-back) option with public address.
- Complete Dementia Care monitoring and alarm by exception capability through integration with AUSTCO's DCS-2000 system.
CallGuard enables staff to provide prompt and effective responses to residents' calls at all times. Embracing solid state electronic technology and software, CallGuard incorporates a comprehensive and flexible range of call types, priority levels, alarm handling and call indication options. All of which are configurable to best suit the needs of residents and staff.
Optional two-way speech communications between care staff and residents ensures an effective response to calls resulting in increased staff efficiency and care of residents.
Integrated with AUSTCO's state-of-the-art paging and telephone technologies such as wireless telephones, CallGuard allows staff to receive and respond to resident calls while moving freely around the facility thus further increasing staff efficiency.
Residents activate calls using aesthetically pleasing, unobtrusive and yet easy to identify call points that have been designed for ease of use by frail and aged residents, especially those with arthritis. Call points incorporate immediate audio visual indication to assure the resident that the call has been placed.
Alarm handling and call indication options range from simple but effective audio visual 'light and chime' systems, to modern non-intrusive alphanumeric colour displays and staff stations.
Sophisticated computerized central base stations with LCD monitor, resident database and call monitoring software can be configured by staff as requirements change.
- Interfaces with building access control, intruder alarms, fire alarms, smoke detectors, and other existing nurse and emergency call systems including wandering resident systems.
- Easy to install and expand, modular connected system components.
- Automatic system monitoring, fault detection and notification.
- Battery back-up against mains power failure.
- Lightning and static protected.