- Links Patients to all Health Care personnel - in real-time.
- Empowers Nurses with technology - without overwhelming them.
- Enhances the care delivery processes - improving Patient satisfaction.
- Connects all Health Care personnel - enhanced procedures and workflows.
- Comprehensive reporting - risk and cost reduction.
- Monitor and program every device in the system via your LAN.
- Open architecture to support technology evolution.
- Supports incremental growth capability.
- Provides scalability without impacting service availability.
- Significantly lower entry level cost utilising existing infrastructure.
- Modular in design, implementation and packaging.
- Suite of interface modules for most voice and data standards.
- TCP-IP, TAP, SIP, WIFI, VOCERA, CISCO, ODBC and HL7.
Tacera is Austco's latest advance in Nurse Call and Health Care Communication Systems. Tacera was developed by Austco to empower nurses with technology, information and communications. Tacera offers simplicity in real-time connections for Health Care professionals and patients. This enhances the care delivery process with measurable improvements to the patients' quality and experience of care.
Tacera is the world's first true IP solution where all system components are fully IP configurable and have their own unique address for best in class supervision and system management. Nurse stations and Patient stations use SIP VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) offering non-blocking audio connectivity when integrating wired and wireless solutions on your existing IT infrastructure.
The easy-to-use touch screen console used in conjunction with the single platform, single server solution will tidy nurse stations and simplify installations for future add-ons. Designed to connect to most popular systems on the market, Tacera uses industry standard protocols to protect investments and deliver hassle-free, seamless plug and play integration.
Tacera offers acute care specific management reporting, providing nurses and managers with workflow and performance data relevant to the area, the ward or the complete hospital or group of hospitals within your organisation.